Thursday, April 17, 2008

Photo Op

You may remember me looking something like this:
Hopefully, you don't have too many thoughts of me looking like this:
However, thanks to the removal of this:
You can visualize me like this:
And, the photographer was having so much fun, that he wanted to look like this:
Here's the scoop. Natural Fusion is a hair studio in downtown Frederick so dedicated to environmentally friendly and humanitarian work that if you're donating locks for the needy, there's no charge to chop, shape and style. I got to ditch my hair and keep my money, and I'm pretty pleased with the results. And, all the other bits of hair that fell between the braid and the bob will be used to help clean up oil spills, so that's nifty too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nifty, very nifty. My, what a long neck you have! You must be feeling ethereal.

Larissa said...

Tres chic! (Since I speak French now....)

bethany weaver said...

niki! you look HOT with short hair! i love, love, LOVE it. (way to save some money there, too. you make me proud!)

Anonymous said...

I am noticing that none of the pictures I took of you made it up... I'll take this as a subtle hint that photography is not my strong point... suppose I'll just stick to sarcasm. It's worked for me this long. your so beautiful but there is no need to tell you that online when I can tell you ALL THE TIME!! woo!

Anonymous said...

I love it! (It is better than the haircuts I used to give you-that's for sure!) Did you use too much shampoo the first few times you washed it? I know I always do when I go from long to short.

Anonymous said...

Niki-
Your hair cut is very cute, although the guy putting it on his chin kind of creeps me out! :)

Niki said...

Thanks Becca- that guy's my dad. I promise he's not really creepy!

And yes, I have been using too much shampoo. Fortunately, it doesn't take long to rinse out.

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

Whew! I'm glad to hear he's your dad. Now it's not creepy anymore. I just thought a random photographer was getting a little too comfortable with your hair. I would be a bit weirded out if someone I didn't know started playing with my hair that I cut off - but a relative makes much more since. :)