Several months ago, I moved from the fields of Iowa and the mission field of Cono to live and work outside of Frederick, Maryland. While I'm here, I'm supposed to be figuring out what my life is going to be about. I thought it only accurate to change my blog title accordingly.
Perhaps you will think that I have been successfully pondering my future and making great leaps forward and therefore have been unable to keep up with my blog. Alas, I have procrastinated and finally even forgot all of my password and log-on information. Only recently did it all come back to me, so now I've come back too.
I am spending time with my family. We went to a retreat in the mountains of Virginia over Labor Day. The picture below is of the entrance to a cave. Yes, that small, dark area between the water and the rock. I chose not to go, though many others went and apparently had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment