Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Those of you who read Liz's blog may know that I am finally posting in response to her oh-so-subtle hints about photos from A Midsummer Night's Dream. As I type, I can smell the beautiful roses that the cast gave me. The pictures aren't perfect, but you'll at least get a sense of the play. There is so much fluidity and movement, it's difficult to capture on film.


Titania and her fairy train with the Indian prince, "These are the forgeries of jealousy!"


Fair Thisbe now dead in the foreground, but check out the happy lovers, including Demetrius as GQ model


"No epilogue, I pray you, for your play needs no excuse."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you!

ew

Leah said...

Oh for a chink in a wall...

Larissa said...

and oh, to hear a face on the other side of said wall!

Niki said...

And oh, to die a tragic early death, mistakenly committing suicide for a lover not actually dead who then also kills himself!